#53. As an independent certified coach, teacher, trainer and speaker with The John Maxwell Team, Todd Kuckkahn is an incredible resource for intentional growth in one's professional and/or personal life. In this episode, we discuss:
- Complexities of culture
- Why leaders need to listen more and talk less
- How a simple postcard can change your life, and
- “The biggest gap in life is between what we know and what we do.”
- Culture eats vision
- Culture is "everything about the place that makes you want to work there, that makes you want to be there, that makes you want to be an intrapreneur versus an entrepreneur.
- Work for your passion - look forward to Monday morning!
- Presenting a vision is the easy part; changing beliefs is the toughest part.
- "Find excuses to lift people up."
- Successful people are willing to take risks and fail.