Season 2, Episode 5 features Coach Pat Sullivan, who has over 600 wins as a head basketball coach and has been inducted into eight different hall of fames over his 44-year career. In 2010, Coach Sullivan retired from the University of St. Francis, where he spent 34 years earning 500 victories.
- Players over anything else
- Traits of the best coaches - great readers, huge capacity to listen, and genuinely good people
- Leave it better than you found it
- Discipline is a life skill that needs to be taught and modeled
- The attitude we bring each day is the most important thing.
- "When you wake up each day, you make a choice: You're either a duck or an eagle. Now a duck quacks and complains the whole day. An eagle soars above the clouds."